This International standard pole features the latest in pole technology developed exclusively by X-POLE. Used by the world's leading dancers and those with aspirations to get to the top, the XPERT™ is the 'Ultimate' dance pole.
Designed with professional dancers and pole tricks in mind the XPERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of any dancer.
Bottom loading means that a ladder is not needed for installation, the XPERT uses an exclusive adjuster system to expand and fully lock the pole in position (which means there is no locking nut to come undone with reverse moves) whilst the dancer stays firmly on the ground.
The XPERT incorporates a special adjuster cover which creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No cover edge to hit or lumpy protrusion, just smooth pole all the way. It even features a Micro-Articulating Base for uneven floors.
The XPERT was the world's first 'bottom' loading dance pole, incorporating: a large metal upper dome (we do not use plastic, which cannot take the strain of professional dancing); a smaller base plate for minimum contact; and a special non-invasive adjuster cover, which creates a smooth feel pole from top to bottom with no edges for dancers to catch themselves on. The X-POLE XPERT™ is the ONLY pole that has no protrusions from top to base.
All X-POLE products are supplied out of the box to fit ceiling heights from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745mm (9') and are offered in several diameters and surface finishes to suit all types of hand and grip requirements.
The X-Pole XPERT is avalible in many different surface finishes, Chrome (CR), Titanium Gold (TG), Brass, Stainless Steel and Silicone.
Silicone – Similar to Chinese pole, can wear clothing, max grip
Powder Coated - good for sensitive skin, max grip
Brass - Solid polished brass, high grip
Titanium Gold - Electronically coated, enhanced grip
Chrome – Most popular, competition standard, regular grip
Stainless Steel - Weather resistant, best for sensitive skin, regular grip
XPERT (XX) Key Features:
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base - easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome - for maximum stability.
- Available in 45mm (1.75") and 50mm (2") tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7' 4") to 2745 (9') from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases - 2 pcs (as shown on right hand photo)