At MyDancePole.co.uk we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This is generally referred to as a 'cooling off' period. At MyDancingPole.co.uk this applies to all of our products that are unopened. We regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of any item that looks like it has been used or damaged. We advise you to check at the picture on the box before opening the item.
Please note we cannot refund the shipping cost for the goods, nor can we subsidise payment for the returns cost of the item. For more information on the costs please contact us.
THE RETURNS PROCEDURE
To cancel your purchase within the seven-day cooling-off period, please call or email here. Please provide a reason for the return. We will then advise you on our preferred method of return - usually we will arrange for our courier to collect at your cost. You are welcome to send back using your own shipper as long as you have Proof of Delivery. Please package the relevant item(s) securely. If you are dispatching it yourself send it to the address on the Invoice so that we receive it within 7 days after the date that the item was delivered. Please also note that Yorkshire Products cannot subsidise shipping costs for any items being sent back that are not broken or damaged.
You must either insure the consignment or use a signed for service (recorded delivery). Please include a note with your contact details and an explanation of why you are returning the goods.
Once the goods have been received back with us they will be inspected and if in good condition you will be refunded the full purchase price. You will not be refunded the original shipping cost.
Please note that you are be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
Yorkshire Products Limited
103 Arundel Street
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN SHIPPED
As soon as we receive notice of cancellation of an order prior to it being shipped, we will refund the full cost of the order - unless we have had to pre-book special shipping charges for it. Please note - once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us (eg: giftwrapping).
Before purchasing an XPole X-Stage from our website, please be mindful of our returns policy for these specific items:
- The original postage fee will not be refunded.
- The cost of returning the item to us will be at the cost of the customer, this will be deducted from the final refund.
- The goods must be collected by our haulier service due to the size and weight of the X-Stages. The stage will be wrapped and put on a pallet at the pickup address. X-Stages that are returned to us on any service that is not a pallet/haulier will not be refunded as the X-Pole packaging for X-Stages are only durable for 1 journey and will incur damage.
- Returning X-Stages incurs a restocking fee due of up to 10% of the cost of the item as it cannot be sold on as new once it has been shipped out once. If any of the boxes have been opened when the item is returned there may be additional fees.
- Fees are not negotiable as this is our company policy.