The most popular fitness and dance pole in the world, the original spinning & static XPERT pole from X-POLE has had an update!
The new XPERT NXN previously the NX is ideal for the home poler who wants the best of both worlds with static and spinning as standard. The new features include a sleeker Upper Dome and Top Insert as well as the B poles are now a universal size!
Easily installed and so simple to use, the XPERT is available in Chrome, Brass, Titanium Gold, Powder Coat (Black & Pink) and Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink), and in both 40mm & 45mm pole diameters.
The XPERT has both spinning and static modes to cater to every polers needs.
- Pressure mounted pole that fits heights between 2235mm (7 4) to 2745mm (9)
- Optional extensions for ceiling heights above 2745mm (9) up to 3370mm (11)
- Available in Chrome, Brass, Titanium Gold, Silicone (45mm only Black & Pink) and Powder Coat (Black & Pink) finishes (product colour may differ from pictures) and 40mm & 45mm diameters
- Easy to install and user friendly
- Safe, sturdy and full instruction manuals/instructional videos available
- Can be installed with a permanent mount (Ball Mount or Pole Home Mount)
- Spinning and static modes for the best of both worlds
- Disassembles quickly for easy storage and transport
- No screws, bolts or drilling needed to set up the XPERT pole
The XPERT is designed for home use only. For commercial (studio and gym) use, take a look at our Dual-Lined One-Piece and Multi-Piece poles.
FAQs for X-Pole Xpert and Useful Links
X-Pole Xpert Instruction Manual
How to Install the X-Pole Xpert
Do I need an Extension for my X-Pole Xpert?
Before You Buy